Start-Up Loans for New Businesses
Finding Much-Needed Start-Up Capital
Financing is one of the most challenging obstacles an entrepreneur has to overcome when approaching a business start-up.
- How much money is needed to finance this business?
- How much of your own money do you have for this business?
- Do you already own any of the assets needed to start this business?
- Do you have family, friends, acquaintances, or others who are willing and able to invest in this business?
- Will your bank assist you with a loan?
If you still need to raise sufficient capital to get your business off the ground talk to Venture Norfolk. We may be able to help.
Prepare a business plan – your blueprint to your business proposal.
Cash Flow Projection
Prepare a one-year cash flow projection.
Meet With Us
Meet with Venture Norfolk staff to review the financing required.