Start-Up Loans for New Businesses
Finding Much-Needed Start-Up Capital
Financing is one of the most challenging obstacles an entrepreneur has to overcome when approaching a business start-up.
- How much money is needed to finance this business?
- How much of your own money do you have for this business?
- Do you already own any of the assets needed to start this business?
- Do you have family, friends, acquaintances, or others who are willing and able to invest in this business?
- Will your bank assist you with a loan?
If you still need to raise sufficient capital to get your business off the ground talk to Venture Norfolk. We may be able to help.
All loans are fully open for prepayment without penalty or fees.
Prepare a business plan – your blueprint to your business proposal.
Cash Flow Projection
Prepare a one-year cash flow projection.
Meet With Us
Meet with Venture Norfolk staff to review the financing required.